Wellington Dam trip postponed due to poor weather forecast

Hello everyone,

The forecast for Saturday is not looking good so unfortunately I think it is best to postpone the trip until later in the year when the weather is more stable.

Cheers Hamish

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *