Reminder to all current CAWA members
All current members other than the most recently joined will have received their AGM invitation and proxy form by post. This is an invitation only event.
New members will receive these by email once it’s too close for snail mail.
Hazel Findlay is our key note speaker, so this is not something members will want to miss.
We know everyone is busy and that it’s easy to forget about upcoming events, so this is just a reminder that the AGM is coming up very soon, on Tuesday 24 February 2015.
Please, if you are unable to attend in person, fully complete, scan and email back your proxy form to email@example.com asap. so that we ensure we have quorum. This is really important, so that we can conduct the necessary AGM business. We haven’t yet received many so hopefully this means you are all coming…
Please do not send back incomplete forms as they are not valid unless fully completed and signed by the member.
The AGM schedule is jam packed, so we’d really appreciate everyone registering at 6 pm for a 6.30 pm sharp start.
Venue: State Library Theatre, 25 Francis Street, Northbridge (sorry, no food or drink allowed in the theatre).
The agenda will include:
- Confirmation of the Minutes for the last preceding Annual General Meeting
- President’s annual report
- Treasurer’s annual report
- Election of new management committee
- Appoint a person to audit the accounts of the association
- Hazel Findlay presentation followed by short Q & A
- Photo competition judging and prizes
For sale at the registration desk in the theatre foyer and at intermission:
- The Perth Rock Climbing Guide ($25)
- Climb Tasmania ($45, limited copies)
- NEW CAWA T-SHIRTS ($25)
Please bring exact money
Please note that the AGM is strictly a member only event.
Look forward to seeing you all there!