CAWA Annual General Meeting
The agenda will include
- Confirmation of the Minutes for the last preceding Annual General Meeting
- Annual reports: president and treasurer
- Guest speaker (Tom O’Halloran)
- Election of the new management committee
- Food and refreshments
- Games, prizes and giveaways throughout the evening
If you are not able to attend, please complete the proxy form below. Without a quorum, we can’t conduct AGM business and then have to arrange another AGM. Proxies must be received no later than 1:00 pm Saturday, 15th October 2022.
Your nominated proxy has to be an active member and be present at the AGM. Be aware that each member can only hold five proxies. If you have a family membership, please ensure that all adult family members complete a proxy.
*Please note that the AGM is a member-only event.