Winter Boulder League 2023 – Round 2
WBL (Winter Boulder League) 2023 is a social competition composed of 3 rounds, 3 different comp sets, in 3 different gyms.
You can compete individually and compare your scores against your friends, as well as compete in teams of 4. This year, we’ve included skill-based categories so that climbers of all skill levels have a chance to win!
We have so many prizes to give away this year! We’ll be awarding prizes to the following:
- 🏅 Novice (1st, 2nd, 3rd place)
- 🏅 Intermediate (1st, 2nd, 3rd place)
- 🏅 Advanced (1st, 2nd, 3rd place)
- 🏅 Opens Male and Female (1st, 2nd, 3rd place)
- 🏅 Top Scoring Team
- 🏅 Best Team Name (must enter all 3 rounds)
- 🏅 Handing in your scoresheet for all 3 rounds enters you into the draw to win 3 months of free Portside Membership (valued at $416!).
Prizes include climbing shoes from Evolv, chalk bags, backpacks and fun merch from Arc’Teryx, Dippers, Osprey and Garage Project.
There will also be a “Launch Day” at the beginning of each round, which will include some of our friends from varying local businesses and a BBQ.
Lastly, huge thanks to our sponsors Evolv, Roctic Climbing, Garage Project, Dippers, Arc’teryx, Climbit Physio and Osprey for helping make this event possible!