- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by susan richardson.
25 March 2015 at 7:28 PM #152340Rob BakerGuest
TEVA Women’s Riva Peak Mid Boots – NEW size 8
Price $160 (RRP is $300) + postage
Boots are Brand new – never worn. GF got the wrong size.
txt or call Rob on 0439893486
happy to post from Perth if required
The Riva Peak Mid eVent is the crème de la crème of hikers. A shock-absorbent heel, durable Vibram® outsole, waterproof eVent® membrane and Mush® Infused Insole come together to form a boot as cushy inside as it is rugged outside. Whether you’re on a casual walk or an intense trek up a mountain, you and your feet will be rigged and ready to go.
* A Vibram® outsole for durability in rugged environments.
* An aggressive lug design for grip on loose terrain.
* A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control.
* An e Vent® waterproof breathable mem-brane will keep your feet dry and cool.
* Waterproof Leather Upper.
* Full grain leather lining.
* A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption.
* A Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe.
* 1.2kg (pair)22 July 2020 at 3:52 PM #204867susan richardsonGuest
Long shot question here, but do you still have these teva size 8 boots, I thought I had nothing to lose by asking. lol I’m onto my second pair, many treks in Nepal, and an old model now so I have searched high and low for an 8 and came across this.