If you have written a guide to a crag in WA and would like to share it with other climbers, please send it to email@example.com.
- Barnett Peak by Ross Weiter, December 2003.
- Cape Le Grand Climbing Guide by Ross Weiter, April 2014.
- Lost Buttress by Krish Seewraj, May 2013.
- Monkey Rock by Paul Collis, October 2016.
- Moses Rocks by Krish Seewraj, January 2012.
- Mount Frankland New Climbs by Ross Weiter, October 2012.
- Mount Lindesay by Ross Weiter, December 2003.
- Mount Roe by Matt Rosser, May 2006.
- Mount Trio by Emil Mandyczewsky, November 2006.
- Over The Hill by Neil Gledhill, June 2016.
- Peak Charles, 5th Edition by Ross Weiter, March 2010.
- Peak Head New Routes by Mark Thake, December 2010.
- Peak Head: Transformer Route Topo by Ross Weiter, January 2011.
- Porongurups by Neil Gledhill, April 2006.
- Smith Beach Rocks by Krish Seewraj and friends, January 2011.
- Threeways by Kim Van Amerongen, April 2012.
- Wellington Dam Quarry April 14 by Krish Seewraj, April 2014.
- West Cape Howe New Climbs by Ross Weiter, January 2014.
- Gibraltor Rock New Routes by Tim Ball, 2014. IMPORTANT: Note safety warning at front of guide.
- Bremer Bay Rock Climbing Guide by Ross Weiter, April 2014.
- Boulder Rock by Ben Fleming, April 2005.
- Candyland by Andy, April 2012.
- Contos by Eric Friis, September 2012.
- Cosy Corner by Eric Friis, January 2013.
- Dreaded Boulders by Mushy, May 2010.
- Dreaded Boulders (new areas Powerlines, Outpost and Frontline) by Mike Randall, April 2011.
- Kalamunda by Ben Fleming, March 2005.
- Kamikaze Boulders by Jason Girdlestone, June 2014.
- Mount Cooke by Emil Mandyczewsky, May 2006.
- Pipelines by Mushy, July 2006.
- Walyunga by Jason Pickett and Mike Randall, November 2011.
- Whaleback by Ben Fleming, May 2005.
- Winjan by Jason Girdlestone, September 2014.
Please check with the relevant Department of Parks and Wildlife office for the most up to date camping and national park information.