If you have a guide to a climbing crag in WA and would like to share it with other WA climbers please send you work to email@example.com.
- Barnett Peak by Ross Weiter, December 2003.
- Cape le Grand by Ross Weiter, March 2013.
- Lost Buttress by Krish Seewraj, May 2013.
- Moses Rocks by Krish Seewraj, January 2012.
- Mount Frankland New Climbs by Ross Weiter, October 2012.
- Mount Lindesay by Ross Weiter, December 2003.
- Mount Roe by Matt Rosser, May 2006.
- Mount Trio by Emil Mandyczewsky, November 2006.
- Peak Charles, 5th Edition by Ross Weiter, March 2010.
- Peak Head New Routes by Mark Thake, December 2010.
- Porongurups by Neil Gledhill, April 2006.
- Smith Beach Rocks by Krish Seewraj and friends, January 2011.
- Threeways by Kim Van Amerongen, April 2012.
- Wellington Dam Quarry by Krish Seewraj, September 2012.
- West Cape Howe New Climbs by Ross Weiter, December 2003.
- Boulder Rock by Ben Fleming, April 2005.
- Candyland by Andy, April 2012.
- Contos by Eric Friis, September 2012.
- Cosy Corner by Eric Friis, January 2013.
- Dreaded Boulders by Mushy, May 2010.
- Dreaded Boulders (new areas Powerlines, Outpost and Frontline) by Mike Randall, April 2011.
- Kalamunda by Ben Fleming, March 2005.
- Mount Cooke by Emil Mandyczewsky, May 2006.
- Pipelines by Mushy, July 2006.
- Walyunga by Jason Pickett and Mike Randall, November 2011.
- Whaleback by Ben Fleming, May 2005.