CAWA is the representative body of climbers in Western Australia, formed in 1968, and incorporated in August 1979. As per our constitution, CAWA’s purpose is to:
- promote and develop Rock Climbing, especially in Western Australia;
- protect and promote the interests of Rock Climbers in Western Australia;
- provide an institution for Rock Climbers to meet;
- formulate and publish guidelines which it will promote as desired conduct
- by Rock Climbers, and will encourage Members and other Rock Climbers to adopt; and
- encourage groups with similar objects to affiliate with the Association.