The Climbers’ Association of Western Australia (CAWA) is the representative body of climbers in Western Australia. CAWA was formed in 1968, and incorporated in August 1979. CAWA’s purpose is to promote and develop climbing, especially in Western Australia and protect and promote the interests of climbers in Western Australia. You can find information on this site about becoming a member of CAWA and where members can get super discounts at shops and climbing gyms!
- August 25 2018: Eaglestone Trip, 25th and 26th August 2018
- September 06 2018: Hangout Gym Crash, 6th September 2018
- September 15 2018: Self-Rescue Course, 15th-16th September 2018
- September 25 2018: Kalbarri Trip, 25th-27th September 2018
- October 17 2018: Boya Quarry Crash, 17th or 18th October 2018