The Climbers’ Association of Western Australia (CAWA) is the representative body of climbers in Western Australia. CAWA was formed in 1968, and incorporated in August 1979. CAWA’s purpose is to promote and develop climbing, especially in Western Australia and protect and promote the interests of climbers in Western Australia. You can find information on this site about becoming a member of CAWA and where members can get super discounts at shops and climbing gyms!
- March 04 2017: CAWA Trip to Mount Frankland @ Mount Frankland
- March 09 2017: CAWA - WA Climbers Video/Presentation Night
- April 14 2017: CAWA Trip to Peak Charles @ Peak Charles
- April 20 2017: Gym Crash @ Rockface
- May 20 2017: CAWA Bouldering Day @ Mount Randall
Climbing is an inherently dangerous activity. Please give careful consideration and seek expert training before attempting any of the activities mentioned in this site. Undertaking them without proper training, experience, skill, regard to safety, and equipment could result in serious injury or death.
Material on this site is intended as a source of information only and has not necessarily been tested. No endorsement is implied by provision of this information. It is your responsibility to ensure that this information is used only after appropriate professional instruction.