The Climbers’ Association of Western Australia (CAWA) is the representative body of climbers in Western Australia. CAWA was formed in 1968, and incorporated in August 1979. CAWA’s purpose is to promote and develop climbing, especially in Western Australia and protect and promote the interests of climbers in Western Australia. You can find information on this site about becoming a member of CAWA and where members can get super discounts at shops and climbing gyms!
- Gym Crash at Rockface on Thursday the 28th of April
- Mt Randall Bouldering Trip May 21st or 22nd (depending on weather)
- President’s Report – CAWA Committee Meeting, 23 March 2016
- Adjourned CAWA AGM: Monday 14 March 2016
- CAWA AGM Photo Comp Winners – Best Bum Shot, Best Action Shot and Best Climbing Outfit
- May 21 2016: CAWA Bouldering Day @ To be advised
- May 25 2016: CAWA Committee Meeting
- June 04 2016: CAWA Trip to Kalbarri @ Kalbarri
- June 21 2016: Gym Crash @ Urban Ascent
- June 29 2016: CAWA Committee Meeting
Climbing is an inherently dangerous activity. Please give careful consideration and seek expert training before attempting any of the activities mentioned in this site. Undertaking them without proper training, experience, skill, regard to safety, and equipment could result in serious injury or death.
Material on this site is intended as a source of information only and has not necessarily been tested. No endorsement is implied by provision of this information. It is your responsibility to ensure that this information is used only after appropriate professional instruction.