’23 AU long weekend trip to Albany surrounds
AU long weekend, this time at Albany and the crags around
We might not be climbing the same grades or not even at the same crags during the stay, but we indeed will have good times sharing our daily adventures at the campsite.
This trip is for independent trad climbers at all levels. It’s all there; Peak Head, The Gap, Monkey Rock, West Cape Howe, Peaceful Bay or even Porrongurups, you name it. Routes vary from very easy to super hard, single and multi-pitch, trad, mixed and with some sport routes available too. For more details, see theCrag, guide books, and CAWA Mini-Guides.
We will be camping on private property at Kronkup. The campsite is only suitable for tent and rooftop tents and has a drop toilet and a shower (from a solar-heated ag hose).
The camping fee is $10 per person per night, with a 20ppl capacity per night.
- All climbers on the trip must be independent participants who are completely responsible for themselves.
- Following our Public Liability insurance requirements, everyone must sign a Deed of Release and Indemnity and fill in this trip registration form.
- Any inexperienced climbers must nominate an experienced climber who will climb with them during the trip.
- A parent, guardian or another responsible person must accompany climbing participants under 18.
- If you are a beginner, it might pay to read CAWA Trips for further information or e-mail me.
Please note that CAWA trips are a benefit for members. Non-members interested in coming with you will need to join online and follow up on the registration for the trip beforehand.